Olympic Barbell with Spring Collars - 700LBS, 20KGRegular price $299.00 Sale price $195.00
Our Olympic Barbells are known for its capability of enduring more weight and are more durable than a regular barbell. Made to Olympic Weightlifting Standards, Our Barbells are IWF Certified. Carefully designed to withstand repeated drops from overhead positions.
Our Barbells are made from solid cold-rolled steel with a chrome finish. Accommodates Olympic weight plates (with 2-inch center hole). Medium depth knurling for a secure grip. Rotating sleeves with bushings to reduce pressure on forearms.
|Bar Use||Olympic Weightlifting|
|Shaft Coating||Alloy Steel|
- Wipe your barbell down after each use
- Avoid storing your barbell on racks when weights are loaded, as Continual pressure on the bar may cause a permanent bend
- Clean your barbell regularly, use non-corrosive detergent diluted in water.
- Use a wire brush to clean the knurling
- Grim on the barbell's surface can be taken off by rubbing vegetable oil with a rag. Be sure to clean off excess oil with a dry rag.
We are highly committed to every customer. We stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy each and every customer from the moment you purchase our products throughout its lifetime.
All our items come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.